Monday 29 June 2009

2 outfits


this one is from last night
i went for a walk with my friend Rania


[white tank + cardigan Mango, random leggings + scarf + sandals, bag Longchamp]



my vintage earrings =]
(i HATE my hair :X)



random bangles
i love the dark green one! i bought it last summer in England. there are faces of a monkey on it :P


my favourite vintage ring (left) and my new butterfly-ring (H&M)

blue nail polish rocks \m/


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


here is my outfit from this morning

just a walk...

EXCUSE MY MESSY HAIR :(

- i find 'em cool (: -

[my beloved handmade cut-offs, loose t-shirt: Zara, random sandals + bangles, sunglasses: Ray Ban Wayfarers, Balenciaga City bag]



excuse me for the bad quality of my photos
i promise that i'll fix this soon (A)

xo Evita

No comments:

Post a Comment