Sunday 5 July 2009

vodka at 9 p.m

last night i went out with my friend S. we had a great time! it was really fun! I was really happy that S. follow my advice and tried to wear a floral maxi dress. she was gorgeous! We were really busy laughing and having fun and we didn't take pics. so when i returned home i asked my mum to take a pic of me because i really liked my outfit.

omg! don't look at my legs. they look...dissimilar! :$ pfff what a pose!... :S

excuse me for the bad lighting






i wore my beloved cut-offs, a plain white tank top, my Mango cardigan, Camper platform shoes, Furla silver clutch, random bangles, vintage rings and Accessorize necklace





today i started designing shoes!

i really like my designs :)




have fun!

xo Evita








2 comments:

  1. beautiful outfit and perfect combinations. ;) i also have been designing clothes for as long as i can remember... :p

    ReplyDelete